Terms & Conditions
1. Ownership: APF is the copyright owner of all APF sites. Any and all use of APF Content should be in accordance with fair use principles under copyright law. You may not use any images from the APF site, including the APF logo, without first securing written permission from APF.
3. Rules of Conduct: The following Rules of Conduct apply to all APF sites. By using any APF site, you agree that you will not post any User Content nor engage in any activity that:
(a) is defamatory, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of the right to privacy of another person;
(b) is bigoted, hateful, violent, sexually explicit, or racially or otherwise offensive or potentially harmful to another person or persons;
(c) infringes or violates any right of a third party including copyright, patent, trademark, or contractual rights; or right of privacy (such as by distributing another person’s personal information without their express permission);
(d) is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
(e) contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages APF sites;
(f) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum;
(g) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
4. Claims of Copyright Infringement: If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been used on an APF site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the APF using the contact form provided on this website with the following information:
(a) the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed that is requested to be removed;
(b) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(c) a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(d) a statement, under penalty of perjury (United States law imposes strong penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Member Accounts: Some services or features on APF sites permit or require you to create a membership account to participate or gain access. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the APF registration processes. You consent for APF to display your name and your state or country or vocation or affiliation, upon your completion of membership forms, on APF sites. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify APF of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of on any APF site.
6. Links: The APF site contains links to other sites beyond our control, such as organizations and content partners. We are not responsible for such sites, including any content on such sites. Unless specifically stated on the APF site, we do not, directly or indirectly, imply any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, with any linked site.