Adventist Peace Radio is the podcast of the Adventist Peace Fellowship. The podcast features interviews, presentations, and sermons by peacemaking Adventists, former Adventists, and friends of Adventists.
- Episode 7: Adventists for Social Justice. Interviews with Tiffany Llewellyn, Claudia Allen, and Anita Fernander. (Posted: Dec. 19, 2016)
- Episode 6: Desmond Doss & Nonviolence. Jeff Gang preaches at Southern Adventist University. (Posted: Nov. 4, 2016)
- Episode 5: Racial Reconciliation. Interview with Michael Nixon. (Posted: Oct. 21, 2016)
- Episode 4: APF Peace Church Network. Interviews with Lisa Diller and Jeff Gang. (Posted: July 12, 2016)
- Episode 3: ADRA & the Refugee Crisis. Interviews with Imad Madanat, Jessica Duffy, and Maja Ahac. (Posted: June 11, 2016)
- Episode 2: Peace Education, Peace Week, & A Sanctuary for Conversation. Interview with Chris Blake at Union College. (Posted: May 3, 2016)
- Episode 1: APF History & Values. Interviews with Doug Morgan and Ron Osborn. (Posted: April 5, 2016)